Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Memorial day weekend in Utah 2009

     We took a trip to Utah for Memorial Day weekend to visit Neil's family.  The trip included a visit to La Caille restaurant, a fancy French chateau next to Little Cottonwood Canyon.  Neil carried Elaina all over the beautiful grounds of this place in her trusty backpack.
     We went to Trolley Square and ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory with the other Carters (Neil's brother Paul).
     We went to Gardener Village and got Lainie some finger puppets. 
     Maddie and Lisa introduced me to necklaces with pendants that have your initial on them, the latest craze in Utah.
     Neil's brother Paul hiked with us to a waterfall in the mountains east of their house in Sandy.
     I liked this little stream at La Caille restaurant.  It reminded me of the song .....Give Said The Little Stream as it hurried down the hill.  I am small I know, but wherever I go the grass grows greener still....
     The last picture is of the view of the Wasatch mountains that we saw on our hike near Paul's house.






No comments:

Post a Comment