Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Anna's wedding in DC, July 2010

Right after we got back from the Mammoth trip, we went to Washington, D.C. for my friend Anna's wedding. We stayed with my friend Anita. We are both moms now. It was so nice to have someone to talk to about being a new mother at a later age.

Anna got married to Omar Ochoa in the Washington D.C. LDS temple July 31, 2010. She chose not to wear a wedding dress, but wore a pretty purple dress instead.

We had to visit Old Town Alexandria while we were out there. It was great to see the old Colonial architecture and go to La Madeline, one of my favorite restaurants.

This mall in Georgetown was very beautiful.

We went walking along the Potomac River in front of the Key Bridge. I used to go jogging here. This is also where I used to row.






No comments:

Post a Comment