Monday, August 29, 2011

Easter Pageant 2011

In April we made our way to Arizona for the Easter Pageant. Of course on the way back we had to visit our friends in Blythe, the Hermansons.
We had to visit with Wendy who lives a couple hours outside of Phoenix. Here we are in a nature preserve.
Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your long hair. This tower at the shopping center near our hotel became our Rapunzel tower.
I went to the Mesa, Arizona temple while Neil watched the kids outside.
The Easter pageant was spectacular. I loved seeing the angels on the roof. Elaina still remembers the pageant even now, 4 months later.
They had hammocks to rest in at the hotel where we stayed. I looked at this picture and thought those 2 babies came out of my belly and there is another one in my belly waiting to come out.






No comments:

Post a Comment