Monday, August 29, 2011

May 2011 Neil's Birthday

Corona Del Mar, a place I use play in when I lived in Orange County.
Neil's room mate Brian finally got married in La Jolla. I guess the fact he caught the bouteneer at our wedding did him some good.
Neil at the Wedge in New Port Beach, walking with Seth and Elaina in the waves.
The fairy ride across New Port bay from Balboa Island to the Fun Zone.
We started off the day at the New Port beach temple. Neil watched the kids while I was inside.
Laguna beach, the best place I could think of to take Neil to on a Sunday, and on his 50th Birthday.
We ate Monte Cristo sandwiches while an 85 year old man talked to us for an hour and his Corgie dog yapped in the background.
The family celebrated a big birthday party with a swim party at Denise's house.
Seth got plenty of attention from Ryder the doxon.








No comments:

Post a Comment