Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JULY 2012


THE 4th OF JULY:  We like to wear Red, White, and Blue on that day.

TEMECULA WINERY:
I like going here, it makes me feel like I am in Europe, when I am only 20 miles away.  It fits the expression " It isn't how far away you are, but how far away you feel."

THE BRUGGERS VISIT:
It was nice to have them come and visit and they loved Grand Pa's pool,

JULY 24 PIONEER DAY:
Elaina gets to dress up like a pioneer in primary.

FAMILY HOME EVENING HIKE:
We finally explored the canyon that we drive by every day.

CAROLINA'S GOODBYE PARTY:
I was sad to say goodbye to my good friend Carolina as she moves to Phoenix, Arizona.

LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS:
The London 2012 Olympics start at Carolina's Goodbye party.

THE LAWN:  Aubrey and Seth  are so cute and Aubrey is sitting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment