Sunday, October 6, 2013

JUNE 2013

BYE BYE, CAR:  Alas, my husband really wanted a new car. so he pushed my old car over a cliff!  Just kidding!!  After 14 years of loyal service my Honda Civic bit the dust, when, while trying to fix my car, Neil pushed it out of the garage and over the side of our driveway down a cliff.  However, we now have a brand new red Mazda 3.

6 YEARS OF MARRIAGE:  We celebrated our 6th anniversary by spending the night in Laguna Beach.  My sister Liz was in town and babysat our 3 kids.  Yes,  I did get a spray tan.  A little orange, but not bad.

LAGUNA, MY FAVORITE BEACH:    This is the view from where we ate dinner.  I love Laguna Beach, with its many coves for snorkeling and the hills covered in houses.

THE GRAND DEL MAR:  Yes it is my hobby to check out fancy hotels.  This one had a golf course and everything.

MY KIDS LOVE FOUNTAINS

RUNNING A 5K:  Our stake has a 5K once a year.  This time, I did much better than last year.

LOVE THOSE BOOTS:  The kids played at the park while we ran.

UNDERWEAR HELMETS:  If you can't think of a halloween outfit.  Here is an idea.  Elaina and Seth came up with it all on their own.  2 pairs of underwear going opposite directions on top of your head.  They laughed and thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so freaking cute! We have to get ours together to play sometime....you know next time I am in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete