Monday, September 30, 2013

APRIL 2013

CONFERENCE AT THE THOMPSONS:
Elaina gets so excitted about visiting the Thompsons for conference.  She and Juliana get along great.  Juliana also has the most dress ups of anyone.

THE GARDEN SHOW:  Elaina is a fun companion to take on the garden tour.  This year I made it to all 7 houses.  This house had a great natural oak forest and lake.

PROGRESS ON MY HILLSIDE:  You have to take pictures of where you have been to appreciate where you arrive at.  It has been a lot of work moving 40 buckets of dirt to fill in the dirt behind the 3rd rock wall.  When I look at it I forget sometimes how long it took to get to where it is.

PACIFIC BEACH:  It was a fun day at Pacific Beach, a place I use to come to all the time when I went to the Pacific Beach Ward.

WEIGHT LOSS:  I've lost about 30 pounds now and it is great being in better shape and eating lots of vegetables and fruit.  I ate no more than one carb a day.  No sweets for 2 months and no more than 3 meat or dairy products a week.

MY NEPHEW JARED ON A MISSION:  It is amazing the little boy we use to chase around the living room is going on a mission.  The more amazing thing is Jared and his cousin Shawn are going to the same mission in Eugene Oregon.

FAMILY REUNION:  The family came together for Jared's mission Farewell at Marilee's house in La Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment