Monday, September 30, 2013

MAY 2013

THE FAIRY PARTY:  I have worked on this hillside for months and this is what I pictured:  fairies flitting up and down the hillside.  Elaina is the head fairy in green and blue.

FAIRIES COMES DOWN THE HILLSIDE

DECORATING CUPCAKES:  Everyone got to decorate cupcakes for Elaina's Birthday party.  She loves planning parties even when her birthday is months away.

HOUSE ON A HILL TOP:  I cut away this hillside for months.  Just in time, to have a place to put this playhouse that our neighbor gave us.  The only problem is when the kids play up here, they get really dirty!

CAMPING AT SAN ONOFRE:  Yes we camped at one of the Surfing USA, Beach Boy locations.  The view of the ocean was great, but the sound of the freeway was not.  How did I live next to a freeway all those years in LA?

SECLUDED BEACH:  It is a 10 minute walk to the beach from the camp ground.  It was surprisingly remote, I went jogging and only saw 4 people.  It was beautiful and different.  Seth had fun having daddy toss him into the air with the blue sky background.

IRVINE SPECTRUM FERRIS WHEEL:  Aubrey knows how to pose for a picture.  When I lived in Orange county this was one of my favorite places to study.

TEMECULA
GRAPE VINEYARDS:  It isn't how far away you are, it is how far away you feel.  I feel like I am in Europe when I go here.  We had to go somewhere on Memorial day, even though we just finished camping.

SETH SLEEPS IN SACRAMENT MEETING:  Yes Seth falls asleep in church every Sunday.  This week was exceptional, because he used a Hymn book for a pillow.

LEGO LAND AQUARIUM:  We got to go with the Parkinsons on a field trip for Harper and Elaina's pre-school.  It was our first visit to Lego Land.

RACHEL HOFFMAN'S BABY SHOWER:  It was nice to see Rachel after such a long time.  It is exciting to know they are having a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment