Saturday, September 21, 2013

JANUARY 2013

WILD CAT PRINTS:  Our trampoline has hosted many a wild animal.  Rabbits (I wish I could have scene that), coyotes, raccoons and this wild cat.  I thought it might have been a cougar, but a neighbor said they had scene a bob cat.

AUBREY LOVES THE TRAMPOLINE: Aubrey started walking in December and now she  is working on conquering the trampoline.

OCEANSIDE AT SUNSET:  We celebrated my birthday here.

RESTAURANT WEEK AT 333:  We celebrated my Birthday at the 333 restaurant, it is always a treat to have a truly excellent meal.

BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES:  at aunt Kelly's house on my Birthday.

OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO AND THE MORMON BATTALION:  We like to go every year a relive the 1840'S.  Elaina and Seth are enjoying the cannon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment