Saturday, September 21, 2013

FEBRUARY 2013

JANENE VISITS:  My old room mate Janene and her husband visited from Austin Texas.  Janene had just lost 60 pounds and convinced me that I should try Medifast.  I decided February would be my last month of Nursing and I started dieting in March.

ELAINA THE WATER NYMPH:  Elaina loves making imaginary objects out of anything even sand and water.

HELENA COMES FOR A VISIT:  Helena our neighbor, and Elaina both have fun dressing up in our back yard.  I am about to plant a lot of Geraniums this month.  I moved 20 buckets of dirt that day on our hillside getting ready to plant them.

THE BEACH IN WINTER TIME:  I like going to the beach best in the winter.  The sky is clear and its uncrowded and occasionally we get warm day.  Aubrey seems to like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment