Tuesday, July 28, 2009

January 2009

     We spent New Year's Eve and Day with my sister Marilee's family in La Canada, CA.  Here we see Elaina with her Uncle Ross and cousin Aiden.  
     As usual, we had a busy month in January 2009.  The next photo is of Elaina and Neil at Windansea Beach near La Jolla, CA.
     The next is from a visit with the Hermansons, old friends of Neil's in Blythe, CA.  Angie Hermanson had her youngest daughter about the same time that we got married.
     The next one is of Neil and me on my birthday.  Neil treated me extra nice that day and decorated the house, made me eggs benedict, and took me to the Marine Room restaurant at La Jolla Shores.  It made turning 40 a little easier.
     The next one is of Danielle Thompson's Birthday party.  Elaina and Juliana Thompson are both wearing Birthday hats.  Juliana was born 2 months after Elaina.  I thought they were so far apart in age.  It just goes to show you that age is relative.
     Yes Elaina has already learned how to torture her father.  She usually pulls his hair from the baby back pack this tells him he needs to get moving.
     Elaina started standing by leaning against furniture by about 6 or 7 months of age.
In the next one, we are house hunting in Fallbrook, CA.  We really liked the house we saw in Highland Oaks up the street from my parents.  It is becoming more evident that Elaina needs a yard to play in.
     The final picture is of me celebrating my birthday with the family at my sister Kelly's house.  I chose a brownie cake this year.  I think I blew out all of the candles at once.









No comments:

Post a Comment